Thursday 5 September 2013

When a photographer goes outside to play | Sarah Moore - Hills District Portrait Photographer

As a photographer it is so easy to get caught up with chasing new clients, post processing (loads of post processing!) and checking out what other photographers are doing.

So it is rare that we pick up our cameras to create, to play. But after spotting the gorgeous blossom tree in our yard I couldn't resist.

I wrangled one of my daughters into playing model, stole some opaque sticky tape out of my son's useful box, and popped my 50mm lens onto my camera. After sticking lengths of the tape to either side of my lens - we headed outside.

The tape created the most gorgeous soft in-camera vignette. I am going to have to try this again!











No comments :

Post a Comment